the cold, dry days of winter are here to stay until march, but don’t let that cozy indoor heat zap your skin’s natural glow. if your skin is in a bit of a slump this season, no fear, we have 6 secrets we can’t keep! our skin saviors are listed below, you can thank us later! oh, and did we mention they all pack up quite nicely in our leaf a message train and pencil cases? shop our cosmetic cases and travel accessories here.
- buckhead betties train case in leaf a message – one of our top bestsellers; this case holds it all and can be easily wiped clean inside & out!
- cetaphil gentle skin cleanser – this gentle cleanser doesn’t strip skin of natural oils, but washes away the day’s impurities and leaves skin feeling clean and soft.
- patchology flashpatch eye gels – these eye gel patches are infused with super hydrating ingredients, along with just enough caffeine and collagen to plump and awaken tired eyes in only 5 minutes!
- kiehl’s lip balm #1 – this vitamin e packed lip balm is constantly being pulled out of our zipper pouch. the vitamin e packed formula soothes our dry, chapped lips every winter.
- l’occitane shea butter hand cream – this hand cream is a cult classic among skincare devotees, and we can truly agree! the super-rich cream smells amazing without being overpowering, and leaves hands baby soft.
- elizabeth arden 8 hour cream skin protectant – another cult classic, this 8 hour cream does it all! from soothing dry cuticles, elbows and rough patches, to healing sunburned skin and chapped lips, definitely pack this in your train case for those dry airplane cabins when traveling!
- kerastase replenishing gel mask – we can’t forget about our hair in the winter months! this treatment mask may be pricey, but this light gel treatment doesn’t weigh your hair down, and you will see soft, silky results in the dead of winter!
- buckhead betties pencil case in leaf a message – don’t let the pencil case part fool you, this case is perfect for a multitude of makeup brushes, lip glosses, or your travel minis!
what’s your go to skincare for the winter? tell us in the comments!